Towering over the plains of Tanzania, this is the tallest peak on the continent. Enjoy the challenge of the trek in bespoke luxury, with premier guides, comfortable walk-in tent accommodation, outstanding local foods, and more.
Experience the thrill of high adventure
Adventure Abroad guides will take you on an unforgettable journey to this iconic destination, with plenty of opportunities to indulge in outstanding cuisine, superior service and luxury accommodation.
YOUR BUCKET LIST ADVENTURE
Your Kilimanjaro experience with Adventure Abroad is tailored to provide end-to-end service. You’ll enjoy every minute of your adventure as you discover the incredible region in style. This includes:
- Top of the range camping equipment and gear
- Carry only a daypack and allow porters to transport your personal belongings for the hike
- Wilderness First Responders trained porters and guides
- Exclusive private mountain chef
- Highly experienced staff
- Superior sleeping arrangements and beds in tents
- Benefit from additional acclimatisation opportunities
Summiting one of the seven summits in the world doesn’t have to mean sacrificing luxury – our Michelin star chef can accompany you on your trek to serve as your personal camp chef. There is no room for dry packet food here.
- Climb with confidence with 90% summit rate – far above the industry average of 70%.
- Additional acclimatisation time
- Utilise top of the line camping and safety equipment
- The largest and most comfortable sleeping tents on the mountain
- Private toilet facilities
- Carry only your daypack, as porters transport your luggage throughout the climb
We have a trip departure heading off every Sunday during peak times. Contact us to find out more.
Whether it be our Flagship VIP Climb on the Lemosho or you’re trying to fit into a smaller budget on Machame, we are able to create a climb that will meet your objective. Remember, we are a concierge for the mountains. The longer you allow yourself to summit, the higher chance you have of a successful climb.
Sample Itinerary: OUR Flagship Climb
Day 1: Arrive at your VIP Lodge
Day 2: Lemosho Forest [8,695ft / 2650m]
Day 3: Shira 1 [11,844ft / 3610m]
Day 4: Moir Camp [13,780ft / 4200m]
Day 5: Barranco Camp [12,796ft / 3900m]
Day 6: Karanga Camp [13,108ft / 3995m]
Day 7: Barafu Camp [15,332ft / 4673m]
Day 8: Kilimanjaro Summit – Mwkea Camp [10,171ft / 3100m]
Day 9: VIP Lodge
Day 10: Depart